• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    9.4/10 - I love this line. Cacnea is so cute and Cacturne is so badass. Dark-grass is such a neat typing. I hate to be handing out high scores left and right but it's a dang scarecrow inspired Mon, what is cooler than that?

Solgaleo

Years
  • Hmmm... I don't think I've actually used one. My first playthrough in Alola was in Moon so had a Lunala that I actually used for a bit.
    I did also play Ultra Sun, but I don't even remember Solgaleo at all.

6,5/10 I guess? It's design isn't bad or anything imo, but it doesn't really stand out to me either.

Seviper

Years
  • Meh, 5/10, never liked it or it's annoying stat based evolution method. When you're going for one of it's evolution methods in particular you either need a nature that gets it there or are forced to use Vitamins.

Frosmoth

Back