• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon Above You

Years
  • My absolute Pokemon icon! I'm choosing him as my starter in Black. When I first saw him, I was wondering if he'd get popularity and I was right!

10/10 He's the cutest and the ultimate Water Starter I recommend him to any BW players who need an awesome Water Pokemon.

Rate this Pokemon,

Manectric

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 8.5/10.

He's fast, powerfull and cool looking, what else do you want?

What do you guys think about Ambipom?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    5/10 Little but strong Pokémon.

Torterra

Last edited:

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • Awesomely designed turtle who looks like an island, but has a not so good type combo that leaves him vulnerable. 7/10

Magnezone?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • An all-around solid type pokemon with 2 weaknesses, but overall mediocre stats that prevent it from being as good as it could be. 8/10

Sneasel?

Years
  • Awesome Pokemon that evolves into the even cooler Weavile! Points taken off cos it goes down to Fighting attacks too easily. 8/10

Rate this Pokemon,

Drifblim

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • An interesting typing with some outstanding HP and one of the most annoying abilities ever that cost me a dozen rounds in battle tower. 8/10

Vanilluxe?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • Much better than Steelix since he doesn't have air-thin SpDef, 2 Solid abilities that make its attack and speed much better, and just an overall awesome design, and kind of a mish-mash of Diglett and Sandslash. 9/10

Bisharp?

TY

Perfect pokemon with an powerful ability which raises it´s attack when 1 of its stats are lowered. It looks awesome too
    Has 1 BIG weakness: Fight
    8/10

Hydreigon??

Years
  • It may take the longest time to evolve but It's worth the wait! Hydreigon is awesome and it can learn attacks of every type not named Grass.

9/10

Rate this Pokemon,

Golduck

Back