• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • 8/10. Love the CSS you got going on there. I think if the blue section was just a little bit higher though, it would do wonders. Great job nonetheless!

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • I absolutely love the colours that are used! The gif compliments the background pretty nicely! A few words of suggestion: The gif is low quality while the background is of higher quality, which adds an annoying contrast (may be just me). Also, the text is sort of difficult to decipher with the background. I'd suggest dimming the area around the text to allow for a little better readability. But overall, fantastic!

8 // 10

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I like the colors of the text as compared to the image

Although a less fancier font could have been used, it's still legible

9/10

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    8/10 - Love a good pie, but would look just a bit better with the pie more centered in the space it's in, as it's hanging quite low.

Winneon

Years
  • The simplicity looks nice, but the text could be a tad smaller or the background have a little tad of padding. Other than that, looks pretty good!

8 // 10

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • I find it a bit odd, but people who get the reference would probably like it. The picture is clear, the text is clean and visible, but not distracting. Just what one is looking for in a sig.
    An great 8.5/10!

Years
  • 6/10.

Short and sweet; love the second line a lot XD The third line seems a bit out-of-place given that it's smaller than the other two, but it also aligns with the first line, which, intentional or not, is cool~

Winneon

Years
  • Looks clean and simple, could use a little more colour, but that's just a personal preference.

7 // 10

Winneon

Years
  • A rather interesting loop of Tron, although I see the slight delay in the top of the loop. :p Looks brilliant, nonetheless!

7 // 10

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    6/10 - It's quite a nice colour, but needs more Snorlax! I know they aren't known for their liveliness but it could use more excitement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back