• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFh

the need to be stronger
Years
  • pokemunna said:
    eh? actually its my name with poke in front of it XD on an anime forum mine is animemunna XD mhf very mysterious 9/10

Pokemunna: Oh it's your first name..? Cool. I like it. ^^ And i'm gonna spoil the mystery of my name and reveal that it's shortening from "My Final Heaven" ^^

mvtm: Your name is nice and simple, and probably means something like mine ^^ and that's cool ^^ 9/10

mvtm

Years
  • MFh i like it 9/10 by the same reasons you like mine, umm my final heaven interesting.

mine means IRL initials , so yep its important to me.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Its cool. Especially when most people have lack of numbers in their usernames..quite unique. 8.5/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    :/ its a bit "im da best" kinda fell, well at least it aint no gary no more XD 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back