• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

User Anon 1848

5/10. Sounds like something you'd hear in a chase scene alright. Maybe I'd like it more if I played the game.

Cid

Years
    Sounds scary in a good way. I haven't played this game. I don't particularly like the horror genre. 7/10

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    That was really lovely! I wish it had been longer! 8.5/10

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Too slow and short, could've been better if it was longer
    6/10

Lets go with some fangames now

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    The way it opens is a bit weird. Took a while to build but when it does, it fits the video image pretty well. Sadly, it's not my cup of tea. 7/10

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    It has this catching tune in it and it's pretty simple as well. It still took me a while to get into it.
    7.5/10

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    It has a pretty tune, reminds me of a music box. The pace isn't quite what I like though, so I'll give it a 7/10.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    It gives me creepy and uneasy vibes, and I liked that. I wouldn't say this is something I would listen to repetidely tho
    8.5/10

Cid

Years
    Ahh so groovy. I love this track. It reminds me of my childhood. Even though this was one of the harder stages if memory serves me right. 9/10

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Speaking of childhood, this one is a good example for mine, gives me reasons to play Earthbound again.
    10/10

Cid

Years
    Gosh I should really play Chrono Trigger again. I never beat it, but its soundtrack is amazing. The recurring leitmotifs really get me, too. 9/10

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    This one is really enjoyable too. Kinda reminds me of Chrono's Festival theme.
    8/10

Cid

Years
    Aw, this is nice. Once again a series I have not truly played. I only got to dabble with it through borrowed handhelds, really. Hope I get the chance to actually play one of its titles soon with the coming Switch title. The song itself is nice, but not super memorable. 8/10

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I've never actually played a Johto game there I said it, route themes themselves tend to be pretty underrated, but many of them are pretty forgettable. 7/10

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    Ooh. This sounded ominous at first. I wouldn't be able to tell that this was a Pokémon track from just the OST. It really picks up when the main piano kicks in. I like that part. 8.5/10

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I haven't played KH ever and I'm not interested in doing so anytime soon, but I agree that from what I've heard of the OST it's really good. This for example has a nice piano line that can be heard during the whole song, although I consider it's really meh at the beginning of the song, but what comes next pretty much makes up for it.
    8/10

Last edited:
    Back