• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    9/10. I like the bagpipes, I'm very fond of Celtic/Celtic-inspired music in general.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    It feels like the beginning of an adventure. However, it sounds kind of generic. 4/10

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    7/10
    I really like that song, but I don't know why. It's sounds a little bit repetitive however.

Last edited:

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
    8/10. BW didn't leave much of an impression on me and I honestly don't remember it at all, but it does sound nice.

Obligatory Castlevania.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    8/10
    It's somewhat unsettling, but also relaxing and suspenseful. I haven't heard many video game themes like that.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    9/10 It starts off weird, then it sounds so jazzy later on.

This takes around three and a half minutes to finish one loop.

pkmin3033

6/10. I feel like there is too much going on in that for it to really stand out as a boss theme.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    5/10 Weak on its own, though I suppose it sounds nice when it plays during the actual situation.

This takes around fifty seconds.

Back