• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 36
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    I got Megaman from Toys R Us, and it was super convienet. I guess because no one ever goes in there anymore...I'm worried now, with the huge uproar over them now

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Mega Man amiibos are actually not as rare as ones like the exclusives. And that's crazy, because he isn't as relevant as Sonic and the Mario, Zelda, and Pokémon characters.

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Decided to pick up Luigi so I took this
    wiiu_screenshot_tv_010fuh5.jpg

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I would consider buying them, but I'm baffled on how they'll work appearance wise. Will the amiibos use their default looks or do we pick whichever Mii we have as our amiibo?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Is anyone training any of the new amiibo that have come out recently?
    I haven't trained any of my amiibos, because I've been busy playing Splatoon.

BTW, we're getting Lucas, new Mii costumes, and the Miiverse stage on the 14th. No word about tourney mode yet.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm super excited that Lucas will be coming back as a DLC, I'm sure most of us saw this coming! He's pretty good in Brawl and I was sad he didn't make a return for the 3DS/WiiU.

As for the customized miibo, my boyfriend mentioned this to me the other day and I'm really, really curious about it. It's like creating your own action figures. xD

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Welp, the rumored Mii Fighter amiibos was true after all, and with the official inclusion of Ryu and Roy, we now have two slots left from the website:

00d.png

I'm betting those are saved for the ballot winners.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I just got Super Smash Bros for the Wii U! :D I'm so stoked!

It's a complete different experience from the 3DS. I beat Classic Mode and unlocked Falco, trying to get Lucina now...which is really tough! I'm probably gonna get a Wiimote since I can't play with the GamePad really well...maybe it's something I should get used to haha.

I absolutely love Smash Tour. It's so much fun.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I just got Super Smash Bros for the Wii U! :D I'm so stoked!

It's a complete different experience from the 3DS. I beat Classic Mode and unlocked Falco, trying to get Lucina now...which is really tough! I'm probably gonna get a Wiimote since I can't play with the GamePad really well...maybe it's something I should get used to haha.
    They've recently added an app at the eshop that allows you to use the 3DS as a controller for the Wii U. It's only just a dollar, so yay?

I absolutely love Smash Tour. It's so much fun.
    I heard the exact opposite from the majority of Smash fans.

Years
  • I'm a fan of Smash Tour as well. Very fun!

As for those 2 empty slots, I'm unsure. I'm hoping it isn't Megaman X like people have been saying to give the original Rockman his spotlight. (So Hopefully Protoman?)
    I really want a Wonderful in there.

Ugh This is what I find absolutely annoying...You guys should have known when people are clamoring over them and sites are crashing within seconds of preorder chances

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I was thinking Daisy. Peach and Rosalina are on the roster, why not her? Has there ever been any explanation as to why she wasn't in it?

I'm extremely tempted to buy a couple amiibos today at the mall. I guess for collection purposes and not for actual gaming.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • As for those 2 empty slots, I'm unsure. I'm hoping it isn't Megaman X like people have been saying to give the original Rockman his spotlight. (So Hopefully Protoman?)
    I really want a Wonderful in there.
    I feel the DK series has a higher priority than others in terms of fan requests, because it got snubbed for having zero newcomers despite its revival back in 2010, followed by the recent rise of popularity of the Inklings.

I was thinking Daisy. Peach and Rosalina are on the roster, why not her? Has there ever been any explanation as to why she wasn't in it?
    No official explanations have been given for Daisy's lack of a playable appearance, though fans are against the idea in fear that she'll be a Peach clone, which is ridiculous since Daisy never uses a parasol, have a toad as a bodyguard, nor float like Peach.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Honestly, we can try and predict what characters Sakurai is gonna put in next, but sometimes ya really can't tell what that man is gonna do....

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Honestly, we can try and predict what characters Sakurai is gonna put in next, but sometimes ya really can't tell what that man is gonna do....
    The difference is that the ballot is based on fan requests, rather than Sakurai's decision, and we have no idea who's currently in the top 2 until October, when the polls are closed.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    The difference is that the ballot is based on fan requests, rather than Sakurai's decision, and we have no idea who's currently in the top 2 until October, when the polls are closed.
    The decision is still ultimately up to him and the Smash 4 dev team. Just because 2 particular characters get the most votes/request doesn't necessarily mean he's obligated to put those 2 in. Like, let's say that King K. Rool and Wolf get the most votes. Sakurai could still be like "lol no I'ma put in these 2 characters instead", and there's nothing anyone can really do about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back