• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[REBIRTH] Pokémon - Tale of Baby Deoxys

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
  • Pokémon - Tale of Baby Deoxys

Updates

2nd March 2009 - Yunghove appointed as a Scripter.
    1st March 2009 - Awaiting replies from the previous Team.

Details

Hack Name: Pokémon – Tale of Baby Deoxys​
    Hack of: Pokémon Fire Red (US)
    badge-firered.png
    Hack by: Faint Brushfire

Introduction

Hi everyone, I'm Faint Brushfire, you might know me as the guy who starts awesome hacks and never finishes. :P Anyway, this is a Re-Birth of my first ever hack; Tale of Baby Deoxys. If you were around last March then you may have heard of it.​

Plot

You are 12 years-old. You live in the small town of Azruf with your parents, where it is very peaceful and tourists are never seen. Azruf is shut off from the rest of the Region of Atrum by trees and caves. One day, you get bored and decide to ignore your parent's warnings and travel through Boulder Cavern. When you get out, you reach the Secret Meadow. There you see what appears to be a small Deoxys and Rayquaza fighting. This triggers a battle in which you fight as Baby Deoxys against Baby Rayquaza. When you win, you are teleported Duster Town by Baby Deoxys. From there, you battle Gyms, go head to head with Teams Dusk and Dawn (thanks for the names go to DJG!) and continue on your Pokémon Adventure!​

Features

New Hero/Heroine​
    D/P/Pt Pokémon available​
    Some Fakemon available​
    A whole new Region of Atrum! (this includes new tiles)​
    Travel to some old maps (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn & Sinnoh)​
    Baby Deoxys as a Starter Pokémon​
    New Gyms​
    New unique scripts!​
    New Pokémon Guild (alike the Pokémon League, however you face 10 Trainers and there is no Champion)​
    Banks in every major city​
    Much, much more!​

Screenshots

None as of yet.​

Team

Faint Brushfire: Owner, Mapper, etc.
    X-Buster: Region Map/Title Screen Editor
    Yunghove: Scripter

Old Team, trying to re-form:

drevilg: Spriter [awaiting confirmation]

Looking for!~
    1-2 Mappers - Advanced skills are required. Must provide proof.
    1Scripter - Advanced skills are required. Must provide proof.
    1 Spriter - Must provide proof.
    1 OW Spriter - Must provide proof.

Awards

None​

Support Us!

Spoiler:

Download Centre

Nothing as of yet​

Last edited:

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
  • good luck with this, But I don't like ame where you don't have a choice of a starter; thats why I never got hooked onto Yellow Version and other hacks with only one starter.

Back