• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I picked up Biomutant (PS4) today. Actually having this game... is weird somehow lol

I haven't really made that large of a dent in my backlog though. Honestly I'll feel better playing it with a guide anyway

(Also I pre-ordered TWEWY2. My feelings when I did so? Basically... 'OMFG DIS REALLY HAPPENING' basically lol)

pkmin3033

World's End Club arrived today, and I've bought a copy of Shin Megami Tensei III from The Game Collection because Base.com are suddenly absolutely useless...I had this issue with Kingdoms of Amalur too with them. Hrmn.

Probably going to buy the Atelier Mysterious DX trilogy before the week is out. Heaven help me.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Not a game per se, but definitely a gaming purchase: I just bought a Switch.

I'll deffo get Ace Attorney, but I'm debating whether to buy BotW or Odyssey to go with it for the first games.

Also debating whether I'll get other Nintendo games like SMM2, AC or Pokémon, but that's for later

Years
    I made probably the biggest gaming-related purchase in my whole life. I got Monster Hunter Rise edition of Nintendo Switch, alongside Monster Hunter Rise (obviously), BOTW, FIFA 21 and CTR, but I also decided to pick up few 3DS games that have been missing in my collection - Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls, FE: Warriors, Ocarina of Time and Super Mario Maker.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I ended up buying Mario Odyssey for the Switch and so far, I definitely feel like it was money well spent.

Years
    Gear Club Unlimited, Rise: Race the Future, and American Fugitive. All of these were on sale, though American Fugitive I used Gold Points to purchase since I racked up enough recently.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I ended up getting the original Ace Attorney trilogy on the Switch since it was on sale, don't regret it at all. It looks so nice on the Switch! I'd only played through the first game a long time ago and loved it so I thought I'd start over and play through the whole trilogy. It's so impressive how much detail and thought went into this game and the dialogue is as great as I remember. It also helps that its been so long that it feels like a new experience! Very keen to play this whenever I find time during the day. :D

Years
    Bought Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order yesterday because I've been on a really big Star Wars kick the past few weeks. I played a little bit of it when it first came out, but since I didn't own it, I didn't actually progress past the first planet or two. It's great so far!

pkmin3033

I just picked up Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth, Future Blessings, and Wintertide Miracles for Switch, and a rather cheap (£36) pre-owned copy of Resident Evil Village on PS5. Also put in a fuckton of preorders, which thankfully I do not have to pay for immediately...

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I officially got rid of Hollow Knight Switch version on Friday (as well as Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition which was shipped to me by someone who thought it was a good idea to gift this to me without asking if I wanted it. Which I didn't. I didn't AT ALL)

I tried to find another game to play as a sort of replacement... and found Ori. I played the demo on Switch. Liked it for the most part. Pretty. I didn't struggle all that much until around the end of the demo. This was without a walkthrough.

So I ordered the 2 Ori games for Switch. Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. They arrived yesterday. Blind Forest is officially the Hollow Knight replacement.

Because I refuse to go through anymore BS ridiculous difficulty crap that makes me want to throw my consoles into a nearby water source.

Years
    Honestly though, the last two games I remember getting were Alpha Sapphire (It was 45 dollars and got it 10 dollars off) and Gold physical version (originally 50 dollars but got 25 dollars off). I'm planning to give Alpha Sapphire to either my friend or my boyfriend now since I stupidly bought it on my ORAS kick and I already have Omega Ruby digitally (yes i'm aware of the ORAS physical versions problems, i'll check it eventually). But then we can be rivals on ORAS. Why did I buy the physical copy of Gold you may ask? Well I had Silver and Crystal already on the 3DS, and I had a broken physical Silver, so stupid me thought it only made sense. My Gold. *grrrrrr* MY GOLD! And uh...I haven't been playing it much stupid me but it's MY GOLD!

You can say i'm number one on stupid decisions.

Years
    Just purchased the Switch version of The Witcher 3 from Ebay. I found it at a decent price for a used copy. Since people have said it was a good port, I just had to check it out myself.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Bought a bunch of duel links packs, as well a bunch of steam sale games.

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    (May 30th)
    Little Nightmares was free until the 31st, So I give it a shot.
    But I still haven't played it yet.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I upgraded my standard PS4 to a used PS4 Pro. Playing 4K games for the first time is so exciting! Hopefully I can pick up Death Stranding too since it's on sale.

Back