• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recruitment: Pokemon Hypertempus

Days
    • Seen today
    Pokemon Hypertempus is a fan game i'm making with one friend. The premise of the game is that modern pokemon is clashing with a fantasy like version of pokemon. It is in Pokémon essentials.

Unique feature:
    The game has a class system. Each first stage pokemon is put into one base class then gets to choose from 2 secondary classes and depending on which they choose the evolution is different. Because of that each evolutionary line (few exceptions) is a first stage then a split evolution. There is one class for each stat except HP and each secondary class is a hybrid of two other classes. Each secondary class has a unique buff (e.g. the defense and Sp. Atk. hybrid stores damage then adds it to it's next attack). The classes also affect other things in the game such as certain move effects.

Starters:
    There will be 5 starters one for each class each with 2 split evolutions (not three stage but still three in the evolutionary line) the types of the starters will be Fighting/Fairy, Water/Dark, Ground/Psychic, Electric/Dragon, and Flying/Ghost (type pentagram).

Plot outline:
    The plot will follow the generic Pokémon formula (I.e. eight gym badges and champion). You play as your average trainer about to get their first Pokémon. The story is about the world of a more fantasy medieval esc Pokémon world is colliding with our modern day one. This leads to certain splotches, towns, and areas being from the other world. You interact with the legendary responsible for this throughout the game. There is no professor that gives you your Pokémon rather you find them in a strange area and steal one (you don't have the best morals). There is no evil team in a traditional sense but instead certain kingdoms and a legion of Pokémon working under the legendary.

Here's one of our defined species

The game is in very early development although we had some concepts and sprites from around half a year ago we lost most of our progress which still wasn't a lot but still. I have slightly above average sprite work and coding skills while my friend has below average sprite work and coding skills but is really good at game balancing and concepts. So we are basically looking for anyone with any skill, talent, availability, or experience. If you do decide to help then it is not a commitment. Anyone who helps with anything that really effects the game will be added to the credits. We are not offering payment. If you are interested reply to this but the best way to contact me would be to dm me on discord: cookiecronix

Last edited:
    Back