• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Feedback: Recruitment thread still not moderated

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hello,

So I made a new thread on the Recruitment forum last Tuesday and it has not been moderated so far. (I don't dare PM the staff so I just made a thread here ^^")

Also, I know I forgot to give the category "Pokémon Essentials" in the title of the thread, and I forgot to include the list of credits; however, I cannot edit the thread.

Can you help?

Years
  • Hello,

So I made a new thread on the Recruitment forum last Tuesday and it has not been moderated so far. (I don't dare PM the staff so I just made a thread here ^^")

Also, I know I forgot to give the category "Pokémon Essentials" in the title of the thread, and I forgot to include the list of credits; however, I cannot edit the thread.

Can you help?

It really is best to message the section staff, as they're the ones that would be contacted anyway to have a look as the other section mods etc either can't or won't touch the threads there.

That and well they know the most in terms of what's allowed and why potentially the thread hasn't been moved yet.

Years
  • Staff absences — which definitely happen sometimes — can impact our ability to moderate stuff, so I apologise that it's been too long since your thread's been approved.

It appears that one of the Fan Game staff have sorted you out, but definitely feel free to reach out to myself, Vendily, or any of the Fan Game staff if you have any further issues.

Back