• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red V Blue Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
  • So, no one forced me to Join, and given that it is probably going to be some-sort of a sacrafice/sacrefice, I hereby offer up Christοs.

I'M JOINING OKAY? OKAY!

I feel it is just too late... ~ I am going to sleep, zzzzzzzzzzz~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No. Otherwise Red's victory would be assured by all of the quotes I've done here :)
    But apparently it's not all the points that count, it's just the longest streak that wins in the end. Or have I misunderstood this again?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • But apparently it's not all the points that count, it's just the longest streak that wins in the end. Or have I misunderstood this again?

Whichever team has the most overall points at the end of the week gets a team point. You get a point for every single quote you make as long as its quoting someone from the other team. And then whichever team has the longest streak at the end of the week gets 1 or 2 team points (I just woke up and I don't remember which I said).

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I saw this going on, but didn't check it out until now.

It's never too late, right? And are the rules of it in the team threads?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I saw this going on, but didn't check it out until now.

It's never too late, right? And are the rules of it in the team threads?

Perfectly fine. You'll be a Blue. The rules as well as the theme are in your team's OP.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Red V Blue Sign ups

And suddenly, interest!!! Sign me up if possible!

Red team <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back