• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Religion Survey

Religion?

• Christianity

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Islam

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Judaism

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Wicca

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Shinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pastafarian/"Parody" Religion

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Atheist/Agnostic

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    So I'm doing a study of people's religions on various different style of forums: video games, news, role-playing, and many more.

To keep people from seeing what others chose, the poll is private. If you feel like posting what you chose, go right ahead.

Please no flaming or spam, this will be reported to the moderators.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I'm a Christian and proud of it :D
    I've been a Christian all my life, actually.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well i was born and raised as Catholic, but I've definetly lost my faith a long time ago, and realised that all of that isn't true. All I'm gonna say on the topic...

Years
  • Im what you would call an Atheist. Although, I study religion a little bit and find it all quite interesting, I just have no faith myself.
    Also the teachings of Buddhism are quite interesting.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm not saying that I am.. but you forgot a lot of religions.. Aboriginal and Taoism and even Roman Catholic.. Jehova's Witness.. and Athiest and Agnostic shouldn't be in the same category. They are different things.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I'm not saying that I am.. but you forgot a lot of religions.. Aboriginal and Taoism and even Roman Catholic.. Jehova's Witness.. and Athiest and Agnostic shouldn't be in the same category. They are different things.

Aboriginal and Taoism - Other

Roman Catholic and Jehova's Witness - Christianity

Atheist and Agnostic - On most surveys they are typically put together.

BTW you misspelled Atheist.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm a happily born Muslim. I follow pretty much everything in my religion, also I pratice the Malaki(if I'm spelling it right)school of thought, which is pretty much the strictest in Islam. Also my grandfather is well known Sheikh in NYC.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'm an Atheist, but I'm fascinated by religion, specifically older ones like Greek and Incan beliefs. Despite not believing in it, I'm quite interested in the practices of Buddhism as well.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I'm agnostic. I believe that there are more things than we can perceive, but not necessarily an omnipresent, and omniscient god. Most of what I believe to be true might just be found in Paganism/Wicca.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I guess I'm Christian in that I go to a Methodist church and hold pretty much the same values. But I like to study different religions and interpret my own differently.

Years
  • To the above poster, I think agnostic and atheist are put together because they both are options that mean no religion. I do know there's a massive difference between the two, but in this context I don't mind them being grouped together. I'm agnostic, similar to Rekky I was raised in a Catholic household but when I grew old enough to, I questioned the beliefs I'd been brought up to believe in.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Roman Catholic. With all of the spiritual experiences I've had in my life, I can't possibly fathom the idea of God not existing, even after I've had my faith tested to hell and back. XD

XBA

Goth Pokemon FTW.
    Years
  • I'm agnostic.

I want to believe there is a higher power, but I'm not totally sure about everything.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I guess I'm agnostic, but I've been raised up especially at school with Christian influences and stuff. But I guess I moved on, formed my own choices and beliefs and stuff.

Khengi

Nostalgic Trainer
    Years
  • Christian. Not typical though, as I don't talk about mine unless you ask. There are certain things I don't do, but I never come off as a prick.

I mean... we're not supposed to have premarital sex, but I failed that...

Back