• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reliving the past

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
    Last Saturday, in one of the most awesome D&D sessions I've played. Anything not-so-recent is going to not be as good as I remember.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Probably my high school graduation. Not for the ceremony, buuuut for the Project Graduation thing that happened afterwards. The entire senior class (the ones that signed up, anyhoo) was locked inside of a bowling alley over night. Essentially everyone stayed awake all night, the bowling was free, the arcade was free, laser tag, food, etc. Chocolate fountains. It was super fun, because all my close friends were there, and we could hang out all night without anyone's parents frantically calling. xD;

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Like can I relive and change it because then I def know. Otherwise idk I guess one of my recent vacations.

Dr. Wiggles

Free Thinker
    Years
    I would relive any day as a child. Not being able to understand the complications of the world makes living much easier.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    I'd like to relive days where my family were together. I don't have many memories of my mother and father being together and I could never imagine them ever being together to be honest.

Sirfetch’d

I'm not sure of a specific day that I would like to relive haha. Maybe my 16th birthday party as I was extremely sick and didn't enjoy it. A do-over day would rock!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Probably the day that I flew to Utah. That was such a fun, exciting day.
    Or maybe my first day while I was at Disney World.
    Or the day I spent in New York with Shivi. That was fun too.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    My first date with my fiancé. Holy crap we had a blast. We were out all day and night. We learned so many things about one another and there was such a huge spark. I never knew, in my craziest thoughts, that I would adore a guy like him as much as I do.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    As of right now I don't have a particular day that I'd like to relive. Maybe later when I'm older.

Probably my high school graduation. Not for the ceremony, buuuut for the Project Graduation thing that happened afterwards. The entire senior class (the ones that signed up, anyhoo) was locked inside of a bowling alley over night. Essentially everyone stayed awake all night, the bowling was free, the arcade was free, laser tag, food, etc. Chocolate fountains. It was super fun, because all my close friends were there, and we could hang out all night without anyone's parents frantically calling. xD;

Oh my god, that sounds awesome!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Relive a day, eh...? It's definitely the day when I had a sleepover with my online best friend from the same country (and island) as me. It was our very first meeting, and basically we became a couple of party animals. We went to the arcade, went shopping, played video games as well as watch videos 'til late at night. And then when the lights went off, we ended up opening our DSLs and Pictochat the night off.

I swear there were tons of fangirl screaming and laughter from both sides.

OMG why can't we have parties like these over here? This sounds amazing. :O

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    probably the day my bf said "i love you." i pretty much cried. i didn't know what to think lol.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Two days before Joan Rivers' death. Then I'd have time to fly to New York and advise her against the procedure that killed her, even though the chances I could get anywhere near her are slim to none. I HAVE TO TRY.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Relive the day that I broke up with one of my exes so that I could change it and try to save it instead of just throwing it away like I did.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    June 22nd, 2014, for a few personal reasons. The day after wouldn't be a bad pick either.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Two days before Joan Rivers' death. Then I'd have time to fly to New York and advise her against the procedure that killed her, even though the chances I could get anywhere near her are slim to none. I HAVE TO TRY.

You need to plan better. You go to a few weeks before, contact her press rep and tell them something that happens the next day. It happens, then you tell them another thing. After a few things you explain that you're from the future and save her life.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    You need to plan better. You go to a few weeks before, contact her press rep and tell them something that happens the next day. It happens, then you tell them another thing. After a few things you explain that you're from the future and save her life.

You went to college, didn't you?

Back