• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Restaurants

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    How often do you eat at a restaurant, and what kind of restaurants do you prefer the most? I love Chinese food, and I usually order Chinese around once a week from various restaurants within walking distance. There are many other restaurants I enjoy eating at too, and second to Chinese would be Papa Johns for me, and Italian food in is absolutely delicious and I love subways but have none close to me =/

If you don't eat at restaurants often, why? Is it too pricey?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Sushi is my favorite thing in the world, and luckily there are quite a few Japanese restaurants within walking distance where I live, so I usually eat it several times a week. I also really like pho, it's my version of fast food. :P

Sirfetch’d

My family is quite busy all of the time so we very rarely go out. I sometimes go with friends but we normally just go to some fast food place and do a quick dine in before going to a movie or something. If takeout counts though I guess I can say that my family does that a lot!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    We go out a lot. :P I like Mexican, Chinese, and some American stuff. Mostly local places. My grandpa loves breakfast, so we take him out a lot for it. Gotta love the french toast. ;)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Not very often. :c It's usually just a treat for us when we actually do. I think by far though, I've always loved Chinese food. I don't know why. XD I like other types too like anything that has pasta or pizza as well. Mostly the reason we don't is just because well... we don't. A lot of places are farther from us because we live in away from a much smaller town. The closest we have to us is a small Chinese place, a sucky pizza place and a Subway.

Lunalie

Years
    I'm actually really lucky and get to eat out about once every week or two.
    My mom loves to go out to eat and will often bring me, especially if she's in the mood for Mexican and everyone she knows is busy.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
    I really don't like to eat fast food because it's so bad for you, but I don't mind it every now and then. Right now I'm on a big BBQ kick so I've been eating a lot of that when I do eat at restaurants.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    There is a cheap Chinese place just a couple minute's drive from my house. It tastes great!

There is also another really great Mexican place, but I haven't eaten there in a while because the new owner is REALLY bad and is ruining everything (except the food).

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I don't go out too often, but whenever I'm with one of my friends we have to go to a buffet. It varies every time, but it's a buffet so they have a variety anyway. I do enjoy Panda Express every once in a while. Chinese food in general is normally very good, and I'll have it whenever I can. My least favorite has to be Mexican. I'm not a fan of spices, which is present in most dishes, so I usually end up leaving hungry every time we go to a Mexican restaurant.

Years
    I'm out at a restaurant for lunch every sunday at the least. Could be anything from just fast food-type stuff to things that are a little more expensive. And then the substantially more expensive places - like that brazilian steakhouse I went to the other night that was over $100 for two people (so worth it though) - are just for special occasions. :D

What I tend to like the most...Thai places for certain (GIVE ME CURRY), wing places (or at least, there's one place near here that sells wings that I absolutely adore and would go there all the time if I could)...not sure what else. Mexican's always good, and then I don't mind hamburger joints, as boring as that sounds.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I eat out a lot these days, mainly because I don't have a particularly functional kitchen setup at the moment. My favorites are Chinese, Mexican, and Italian, though there are plenty of other places I go to as well. I generally go for the cheaper take-out/delivery places, though, rather than the fancier, more expensive restaurants, especially since I get take-out a lot and I don't want to blow my budget too quickly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    lately a **** ton and i need to stop. a lot of people order food together at work and there's a lot of good places in the area so i tend to join in. I also have really limited time in the morning before school and after my first two classes i'm left starving with an hour break so i've been going out for breakfast a lot too... Then on weekends I go out with my friends for drinks and apps.

I love sandwiches so at work I tend to order from delis a lot otherwise i just order rice from chinese places. on weekends when i go out it really varies on who i'm going with.

Bay

Years
    Sushi is my favorite thing in the world, and luckily there are quite a few Japanese restaurants within walking distance where I live, so I usually eat it several times a week. I also really like pho, it's my version of fast food. :P

Yum, pho! *thumbs up*

I tend to eat a lot of Chinese, Vietnamese, and Thai and there are several Asian restaurants within a few miles where I'm at. There are also a lot of Mexican restaurants, but I don't eat Mexican food as much.

Sir Codin

I don't really go to restaurants anymore unless they're a cuisine I haven't tried yet.

One thing's for sure, I don't go to Mexican restaurants anymore. There's a local Mexican grocery store where I live that serves big-as-**** quesadillas that they just stuff to the brim with everything you want for only $5, when many big restaurants that deal in the cuisine will probably charge more money for the same quesadilla and probably give you less.

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
    I don't go out to restaurants often, well I used to. It's just too pricey for me now, now I only really go out to a restaurant if I'm given a gift card or if its my boyfriend's birthday. I love Mexican restaurants, but here in Ontario I can't really find any Mexican restaurants. Heck, even taco bell doesn't survive in my town *huddles into a corner*

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    When my boyfriend is in town we go out to eat like at least twice a week lmao. When he's not around, I go out to eat at a sit-down restaurant maybe every other month. Fast food like pizza or something is usually once every two weeks or so. Sometimes I go in spurts where I'm really craving something like I was on a big kick with Chipotle a couple months ago, and had it weekly.

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    Like many other things, restaurants triggers my panic attacks. I haven't been to one in nearly 2 years and I used to go weekly when I was younger. It sucks. I would enjoy going out to eat, specially when my fiance visits. I hope I can his next visit. It kills me that I can't go on "dates" as stupid as that sounds. As for food, I like Italian and Chinese the most. Mmmm

Years
    Normally I avoid going out to eat except on special occasions or if my boyfriend and I are craving something special, but it's hard to avoid social outings at work since there's always something happening each week. Though I do decline the majority of them to avoid spending so much on food; dining out in Toronto definitely gets expensive. So I try to limit myself to 1-2 outings per week to save my bank account.

There's way too many sushi places in Waterloo when I used to study there...The Izakaya's are probably the only Japanese restaurants I am willing to dish out money for.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I eat at a fast food at least twice a week. Less often, I'll eat at a sit down restaurant as a treat to myself, and depending on money. I try to do this at least once a month. If I'm away from home (anime convention, etc.) I'll eat out every night of my trip because cooking food in hotel rooms is hard.

Honestly, if I had the money, I'd eat out every night. The food is so much better than anything my crappy cooking skills can conjure up lol.

Due to my food allergies, I mostly stick with American-style places with things like burgers and fried chicken on the menu.

Back