• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Restoring the Pok?mon Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • A proxy is a way of connecting to the internet through... a different method I think. =/

I'm not quite sure, but i know it's one way of hiding your IP.

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
  • The best way to find out is DOS:
    Restoring the Pok?mon Community

Don't worry, even tho, I'm showing my IP, you can't hack me (if you're trying to) I've got firewall on.

As you can see I used my web.

Last edited:

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Shadow said:
    Would you mind PMing the link to me? I would like to check it out. I don't care about any vulgar pictures, jsut want to see how stupid these guys actually are.

OK, I'll Pm you, just wait.

TeamRocket

Oh, speaking about pinging - dat is also a great way to test your highspeed connection

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    hey, PC just called this a invalid thread! It's ok now though.

aRedMoon

Years
  • There may be mini errors as Kwesi and Steve get everything sorted back out.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    no! this is the only place where i can talk to frosty! *cries* at least for a week hes getting his comp fixed! *cries more*

aRedMoon

Years
  • Hmm... it's nice to see PC loading again...

Has the option of a back-up been decided yet?

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
  • Naw, junk, so, do we know what time it was hacked? I'm scared, would if they hack into my compy? I'll be in deep crap, and I'll never ever be allowed into PC again.
    (I could secretly get on it, though, ooh, sneaky) do ya'll know how you found the site?
    puni puni~

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • x_x Hackers can get around firewalls, they don't make you 100% safe...

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • it was pretty late when it was hacked it was around 3-4 am in my time (eastern time) I just got home and was talking to a mod when it happened. Stuff slowly was changing. First Zapchu's name the the site name then after what seemed like only 5 mins they took it offline and everyone was unbanned (that was) admins de-admined and announcements spammed.

it was a site too see XD it sure beats the time when i accidently deleted PW hahaha

im just glad PC is back up and functional

Blaze

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't know when it was hacked. But a1337a was the one who told me that it was being hacked. I dind't see anything until she pointed out the "Owned by ******" thing...I think that's what it said. Why ******...

I don't think I lost any posts. And if they had access to the PC, wouldn't they know each and every individual PC member's IP number since mods can see our IPs.

Firewalls won't do much to stop a hacker. Ever see the commercials where people get their identities stolen? In one of them, the person who "lost" their identity was using a firewall that got hacked.

EDIT: And why the heck is that censored...

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    The hackers used a password cracker, called Vbullshit, and got the admin passwords and messed with members. Goats.e is a perverted gaming clan, they play a online Hacked PC game. They probly hate pokemon so they just hacked us for fun.

FlamingFireDragon

Master Fire Dragon
    Years
  • Oh no I'm scared.I didn't even know it was happening untill today.I wasn't here all day yesterday.Why do people have to be so mean.Hopefully they didn't do anything with my account.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back