• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] RIVAL intro OW bug

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • Hi !

I'm facing an error in my rom Cloud white 2 when You have to write the rival's name in the intro.
    Indeed, I've the rival Ow that is split in 2 parts like if the size of the OW was incorrect.

The error is appeared since I've replaced all my OW in the game, using OWM. I have changed the size of all the OW from 16x32 to 32x32.

The intro OW is a special OW that is not in the standard table, so it 's not be changed.

Today, I've suceed to partially solved the problem, I've repoint the intro OW to my new rival OW (+ palette). So Ihave the good OW but I still have a problem of size or something.

MY QUESTION IS : Where is the data to edit the size of our rival OW in the Intro.

Thanks

Back