• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
  • Hey RNC! ^^ I was looking through your Poke's and came across one I recall seeing a long time ago, but don't see any of the info around still. Do you still have TRUTH?

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • You have her linked to Post 10, but it's no longer available or something like that. I would like to have access to a copy of Truth if you wouldn't mind, but I don't recall the pretenses for getting her.

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Hey Rnc.

Ty for the reply.Do you have any flawless in the dratini line?
    If not also looking for a pretty strong Blissey if u have.

Many thx

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • You have her linked to Post 10, but it's no longer available or something like that. I would like to have access to a copy of Truth if you wouldn't mind, but I don't recall the pretenses for getting her.
    Well since Bozo no longer is in the trading game there really is no more rules for her.
    Hey Rnc.

Ty for the reply.Do you have any flawless in the dratini line?
    If not also looking for a pretty strong Blissey if u have.

Many thx
    Sorry I don't have any in that line at all.
    Do you have that Entei that has sacred fire,extremespeed and it is shiny?I dont know any other characteristics.
    What gen. is this for?

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • This is for Gen 6.

I was wondering if you would be willing to trade your Flawless Naive Genesect for my:

Flawless Shiny Bagon
    Adamant
    4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
    -Dragon Dance
    -Dragon Claw

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Oh my bad.Apparently sacred fire isnt the event move.It is flare blitz and extremespeed.It was the one you received in gen 4 in order to get zoroark in black/white.
    If that's the case I will have it.
    This is for Gen 6.

I was wondering if you would be willing to trade your Flawless Naive Genesect for my:

Flawless Shiny Bagon
    Adamant
    4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
    -Dragon Dance
    -Dragon Claw

I will have to look for myself cause I think that one is not for trade by the request of Bian, do you remember?

Back