• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
    Hey so its Free Shiny Give Away Sunday today? I just want to make sure before I accidentally somehow make RNG mad and get blacklisted :p

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hey RNC, i have a shiny darkrai from Newmoon Island that says ur the OT, do u know what the event is called?
    Already answered!!

What time english time does your giveaway start?
    its sunday for me :)
    I'll start it as soon as I restart my laptop!! :)
    it starts at 6am her time

The event is called Newmoon island and she caught it
    Thank you for answering that for me. :)
    Hey so its Free Shiny Give Away Sunday today? I just want to make sure before I accidentally somehow make RNG mad and get blacklisted :p
    It's RNC not RNG please!! :)

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
    i qeuss today you won't be giving away any pokemon will you?or already you have given cause in my country is monday xD
    edit : lol i want Shaymin lv30 Adamant in box 17 and rayguaza in box 18

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
    haha lol i mean really lawl ty a lot i am going in :) and of course we will have our nice error

Back