• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Hello,
    I'm interested in your Minato Mirai Pikachu (Naive). I can offer you a GAME 2014 Charizard, Lvl 50 Modest, obtained by me personally. :)
    Thanks.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey, requesting a Timid Deoxys -- offering a Bashful Victini in exchange. Noticed that you're missing one on your list and figured you were going for a collection?
    Which game is this on please, I need to look, some times i don't list all of them.
    Hello,
    I'm interested in your Minato Mirai Pikachu (Naive). I can offer you a GAME 2014 Charizard, Lvl 50 Modest, obtained by me personally. :)
    Thanks.
    Ok is this one on my "Events #2" game?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    Hi you responded my help request 2 days ago. My FC is 3024-7744-7748 and my in game name is Brendan. Please reply when you are able.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Wow thanks that's kind. :D

Wow, that's extremely generous of you :o Well, now I know why your shop's been highly spoken of for years -- great service always invites a continuous stream of customers.

Hi you responded my help request 2 days ago. My FC is 3024-7744-7748 and my in game name is Brendan. Please reply when you are able.

Sorry again all, I get very busy and forget at times, but if you are on just message back and we can trade now, I have about 20 minutes of free time atm.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey RNC :)

I was just wondering if I could ask for the IVS of your Modest and Relaxed Shiny Arceus? Also, if we were to trade, what would you want in return for them? :)

Modest is 3IVs in HP, Atk and sp. atk., relaxed is also 3IVs in HP, Def. And Sp.Def.
    And if you wanted either, I would want any 6th gen. event that I don't have for them.

Years
  • Hi there RNC i have a question.

i was looking through you list and noticed that you have a Shiny Ralts level 1 modest which i would be very intersted in. further-more looking at the list of shinys that i have that arn't on your list is a shiny crowbat, which was one of the first shinys i caught.
    i would be intersted to know if you would be intersted in a trade of the two once i get it over to my Omega ruby game?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi there RNC i have a question.

i was looking through you list and noticed that you have a Shiny Ralts level 1 modest which i would be very intersted in. further-more looking at the list of shinys that i have that arn't on your list is a shiny crowbat, which was one of the first shinys i caught.
    i would be intersted to know if you would be intersted in a trade of the two once i get it over to my Omega ruby game?

I had to go through my list of what I don't have listed yet and I can do that trade, when will be ready on the OR game?

Back