• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rob_thijs Competitive Shiny, Hidden Ability, Egg Moves and Rare Ball Shop [open for business]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i am interested in Dratini LVL 1 ♂
    Nature - Adamant
    Ability - Marvel Scale
    IV's x/31/31/31/31/31
    EM - Dragon Dance/Extreme Speed
    i can give you shiny meganium 5iv(missing attack iv) with HA

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Hello :) I am interested in your dreamball axew with the hidden ability unnerve. I have hidden ability aron, sandshrew, starly, shroomish and swinub if your interested :)

CuriousGlaceon

Never be afraid to express yourself!
    Years
  • I'm interested in your shiny ralts lv.1, in exchange I can give you a Shiny Lv.52 Carbink. And don't worry, it's Kalos Born, so it meets the requirments for trade. My FC is shown on my profile so, feel free to message as soon as you can trade!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    I'm interested in your shiny Bagon, in exchange I can give you a shiny Lvl 68 Krookodile. And its Kalos Born, so I can trade it. My Friend Code is in my profile and feel free to message me when you can so we can trade.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Hey bud, now that I got my shop open there's a few things I'm interested. Feel free and see if you like anything in my shop in return. Thanks for your time.

Magikarp (Lure Ball F)
    Cleffa (Moon Ball F)
    Pinsir (Sport Ball F)
    Venonat (Sport Ball F)
    Shiny Spritzee
    Shiny Yanma

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Hey bud, now that I got my shop open there's a few things I'm interested. Feel free and see if you like anything in my shop in return. Thanks for your time.

Magikarp (Lure Ball F)
    Cleffa (Moon Ball F)
    Pinsir (Sport Ball F)
    Venonat (Sport Ball F)
    Shiny Spritzee
    Shiny Yanma

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    hey! i'm interested in the shiny yamask and shiny noibat, would you be willing to trade for my HA Petilil and HA aron? both are born in kalos as i have breed them and i have a female for with the HA for aron.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back