• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Revenge - My fake set

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • Finally decided to make one thread for my set of fakes, Rocket's Revenge. I finalized the set list last night (I would post it but is wrong and attachements don't show up supposedly, IM/E-Mail me if you would like to see it). If you post your own fake(s) in this topic (like what happened in my last topic) I will contact an S-Mod and have it deleted.

To start off this topic, my first finalized card: Dark Umbreon (A Dark dark typed Pokemon may seem redundant, but it's my set). Thanks to Lizzie for the superb art.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I think its kinda way too powerfull @__@
    But its a cool Card! Great job!

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Cool! It does seem pretty powerful though, and it probably needs a better background, but it is still very good nonetheless!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • *brings back this thread since offcial fake thread was made unecessary by him*
    XD You can see some of the other fakes in this set in that topic.

Now for James' Victreebel! *gets eaten*
    What should I do next? Jessie's Wobbufett, Dark Espeon, or Rocket's Scizor?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Here are some of the cards I had posted in the other thread, I'm just moving them here. I'm going to make some new ones in a minute (most likely Wobby and a bland Uncommon one)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I've fixed some things on a few of the cards (Articuno's background is still on my list, I have an idea of what to do for it). New card that I barely fit the effect on:

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    It is all good, except Articuno. It looks...I dunno...wrong? Anyway, all of the rest are just pure class.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • What part looks wrong? The pic, font, what?

I redid one of my originals and now it is much better then before. Behold it is---
    *gets knocked out of the way by Wobbufett*
    Wobbufett: "WOBBUFETT!"

Bashou

Team Rocket Operative
    Years
  • All the cards look really cool except for the Articuno.

Oh and... Uhhh.... The Wobbufett looks like It's coming out of.... something.... Errr..... Just forget it... (I'm going to get nightmares tonight)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I really spruced up Articuno and fixed the holo on Scizor. Next up is Dark Dodrio.

And Wobbufett is coming out of curtains. Not what you probably think. lol

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    those are great if u do requests cani get a swamper one (munnas swamper)

Back