• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rom Story writing

Years
  • Well, for me, I plan out everything, like, who's the antagonist, what is the character of the rival(s), and what is the plot of the antagonists...

First, the antagonist, what is their goal? I'll fit that to the storyline...

Like my hack...
    Pokemon SkyWhite,
    The plot is:
    In the region of Sky, the military forces is preparing, why? The other region, Viros, is planning to conquer Sky, Rust, the Governor of the Region Viros, said that they must expand their country, as the President, Dark stated. But do they planned that plan alone? A horrible idea crept to Dark's mind-they should make the world clean by clearing Pokemon from the face of the Earth starting with Viros to Sky, making the world "good."

While they are planning this, White/Pink ,from Sky, rose to be a trainer, wishing to succeed with the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four, and the Champion alike, while kicking the butts of Team Conquer, the team Dark created to conquer Sky.

Ignore some grammar mistakes....

I'll shape out the antagonists by the plot...
    The antagonist's goals is to conquer Sky...
    Which fits the storyline...

Maybe I got a bit off topic....xD

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    DJTiKi's tutorial is the way to go here :D
    That thing teaches you everything you'll need to make a good story.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • This is how I plan my stories. I take the overall baseline of what I want to do and I expound upon it. I make some random characters and tie them all in. Then I'll get to writing the lore of the region and then the story of the game, since I'll have some material to work off of.

And yes my Guide is fabulous, even though I have yet to complete it.

Back