• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rotom!

Years
  • Rotom!

Rotom has a few different forms! Which is your favorite?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Mow Rotom. Imagines that attacking easier than, say, a refrigerator. Places base Rotom second.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • In battle, Rotom is tried and true. You can't go wrong having one on your team. However, Rotom Fan is probably the most useless one since it still has Levitate despite being part Flying-type because of the fan. Regardless, my favorite Rotom form isn't even one of these battle forms. My favorite is the Pokédex form in the Generation 7 games because it keeps you company throughout your journey. It even gives you Roto Powers, which were awesome. Before Generation 7, I didn't care much about Rotom, but those games made me feel differently about it.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • I quite like Heat Rotom. With only Rock and Water as weaknesses, eight resistances, and a Ground immunity, it has an excellent defensive typing, and it gets access to Volt Switch to get a hit in whenever it has to switch out from Overheat's special attack debuff.

I like all of the other forms too, except Wash Rotom. (I don't like using low-accuracy moves if I can help it, and Hydro Pump only has 80 accuracy. At least Blizzard hits consistently on hail teams, which I probably have already if I'm using Frost Rotom in the first place.)

Years
    • Seen today
    The wash machine. Water/Electric is amazing. On top of that, levitate covers the electric weakness.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Still have some fondness for Rotom-W from my competitive battle days since it had a stretch of time where it was very good (idk how it fares these days).
    Fan Rotom for the meme
    Heat/Toaster Oven Rotom is nice too

Back