• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Running shoes

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2012
    Why do I feel like I'm missing something so plainly obvious?

Simple question, I think...how do I 'activate', 'give' or 'turn on' running shoes? The player is supposed to start without them, like in most of the main games, and get them at some point. Am I missing something obvious? I searched around this site using the 'search' option, I also searched youtube and the Pokemon Essentials wiki...but can't seem to find anything on activating them or getting them to work...

The only script related thing I can find is $PokemonGlobal.runningShoes
    But does that turn it on/get it to work?

I feel so stupid right now ;A;

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    There is a script in Test Map 2 which allows you to gain running shoes.
    You could of copied from that?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2012
    For a test map/game, it's reasonably big with quite a few events. I think I ran the game all of once and got bored talking to everyone about 30 seconds later. I do jump over to it to check out a few things but I never played around with it enough to remember they have that.

I guess I'll look a lot more thoroughly next time I have a question like that. Sorry.

Back