• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] S/V Froakies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • I've got a bunch of Froakies I bred from the Greninja I caught during the most recent S/V event.
    They're for anyone that couldn't get to the event in time or didn't want to bother fighting that monster, but still want to have a Froakie in their game.
    I've got two boxes full of them, so just let me know if you want one.

Happy Trading!

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
  • I've got a bunch of Froakies I bred from the Greninja I caught during the most recent S/V event.
    They're for anyone that couldn't get to the event in time or didn't want to bother fighting that monster, but still want to have a Froakie in their game.
    I've got two boxes full of them, so just let me know if you want one.

Happy Trading!

Do you still have any frog bois for trade?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey, please could I get one of these? A Charmander too if you have one - these raid events don't fit with how slowly I play.

I'm GMT, so looking at your post times might be tricky to do but I have a lot of availability. Basically 9am-midnight my time, with some warning of course!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Yeah, I can give you a Charmander. As for times, I'm pretty much always around from about 10:00PM to 6:00AM my time. (for reference, it's 4:40PM for me as I post this) If I'm not logged in, I'm still checking the site every 15 minutes or so for any updates on my trading posts, so if you just comment here pretty much anytime around then I'll see it pretty quick.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok cool, so if my timings are right you'll be around now?

I assume link codes are still a thing so let's do 8808 1110

I'll grab a couple spare Pokémon and be good to go in about 5 minutes, free for the next hour

Years
  • Do you still have any froakies? I would love one! Also, I just made a Nintendo online account last night so iam in need of any trades that could help complete my pokedex. I need starter trades, evolution trades, or scarlet exclusives. Any of those would be a huge blessing! Thank you :)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I still have a whole box full of Froakies, just let me know when you'll be around for the trade.
    I'm pretty sure I've got some spare starters and Scarlets around as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2023
    Hey Alex,

I'd love to grab a froakie when you have a chance!
    I'll be available for the next 6 or so hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back