• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] S/V Froakies

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2023
    Sweet I'm ready now. Would you like a hisuian zorua in return? Once you reply I'll start a trade.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I've got a bunch of Froakies I bred from the Greninja I caught during the most recent S/V event.
    They're for anyone that couldn't get to the event in time or didn't want to bother fighting that monster, but still want to have a Froakie in their game.
    I've got two boxes full of them, so just let me know if you want one.

Happy Trading!

Still have some froakies? I'm online and would love one. Thanks man.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    Hopefully, I'm not too late for the party! Could I get one of them Froakies? I have a shiny Sabeleye I'm willing to part with.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Although I do really love that Pokemon, this is a giveaway thread, so no need to do that.
    I have a little under a box of Froakies left, so you're good. I just need to know what time would be best for you to trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back