• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina's Jirachi

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Very nice, and very broken XD good job though!

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    A rather nice job... ... no offense, but the picture is horrible... just that one thing...

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    i know, but it's my style of art, just like some official Pokemon Cards have really bad art like Slowpoke from Pokemon Neo Genesis.

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
    Yeah, but at least the heads are proportionate . Honestly, that card is very very good except for the Jirachi art. xp

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, the art is...weak. Overpowered with it's second attack, and it's PokePower could be a bit overpowered in certain situations. Might I suggest you use the
    Sabrina's Jirachi
    tags around your cards URL address so it automatically appears here instead of us having to click a link. Just would be a lot quicker.

My Rating: 6/10

Back