• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations. ^_^

Years
    Hello there everyone. I'm EarthSong(as you can see) and I'm a newbie. I love drawing anime and doodling. I have been a fan of pokemon since I saw my older brother playing and when he finally let me start a new game file on his fire red version(this was a long time ago). Currently I am practicing how to read auras. I'm also obsessed with the legend of zelda.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hello there everyone. I'm EarthSong(as you can see) and I'm a newbie. I love drawing anime and doodling. I have been a fan of pokemon since I saw my older brother playing and when he finally let me start a new game file on his fire red version(this was a long time ago). Currently I am practicing how to read auras. I'm also obsessed with the legend of zelda.

Hi there EarthSong welcome to Pokecommunity. My name is Diablo. If you into that stuff I can help you here cos our threads Pokemon Anime and the Art Gallery are a great place to show your Interests. I got Introduced to the game By my cousin, but I was watching the anime before that. Zelda was another favourite of mine but don't know where that is now.

Hope you have a great time and make lots of friends here :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey EarthSong!

Reading auras... that sounds fascinating! What does that involve? I've always been enamored by the idea of spirituality and the supernatural, but I've never much looked into it. I went into a new-age store a few years back and the shop assistant told me my aura was purple though, so I'm pretty chuffed with that XD. I don't know what it means, but I figure purple is a cool colour haha.

Anyway welcome to the community :D I hope you have a great time here! Shoot me a message if you wanna chat :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, EarthSong! I see you took my advice from the NUH! xD It is a pleasure to meet you and I am excited to see you here in the forums. :D

As Diablo mentioned, we have the Art Gallery where you can showcase your art there, as well as get feedback on improvement and praise. You can throw in a thread (gallery), post 4+ pieces of work, and there you go! :D

Also, it's very nice that your brother allowed you to play on his Fire Red! I'm trying to get my sister to play Red, but she doesn't like Pokemon D:

Anyways, be sure to read the rules and ask me questions if you get lost! I hope you have a splendid time here and I shall see ya around. :3

Hi there, EarthSong, welcome to the forum! n_n I'd love it if you could show off some of your art in the Art Gallery if possible, and I'm sure the regulars there would love that as well! I'm ashamed to say I've never played Link or Zelda games... sometimes I feel very left out because everyone around me seems to be praising them. ><; Well, I'm sure I'll give 'em a try eventually~!

But yeah, enjoy your stay here, read the rules, and stick around! I'm sure you won't regret it. <:

Years
    Well, reading auras takes a lot of concentration and patience, and I can barely see colors. :/

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and I hope my timidness doesn't take over. ^_^

Last edited:
    Back