• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Saphire Version Question

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • No. The only possible way to get Deoxys is if you go to a Nintendo Event giving Deoxys away. Taking a rocket to the moon is a load of Bull.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • Yeah, I mean there is a Deoxys in the game, but the only way to aquire said pokemon is through a Nintendo Event, which they no longer hold for the GBA games, so really the only way to get a deoxys is to trade, or cheat, sorry.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Yeah, I mean there is a Deoxys in the game, but the only way to aquire said pokemon is through a Nintendo Event, which they no longer hold for the GBA games, so really the only way to get a deoxys is to trade, or cheat, sorry.

Or Mix Records. But, no way does that moon trick work. It doesn't even SOUND real (but neither did MissingNo.)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    No, it can only be available or caught with FR/LG & EMERALD...

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    actualy the moon trick works on like japanese games ( i bellieve it was japanese not sure tho...)

EvilMuffinKate

Mimi! XD
    Years
  • Birth Island
    Nintendo Event
    ^
    |_ Real life event
    |
    v
    Already done

Which means you can only obtain it by trade or hacking (illegal...), like what JolylRoger25 said...

Back