• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest thing on the Internet... (18+ please)

Scariest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I would have to say its a tie between Smile Dog and this guy right here (i don't know the name so you'll have to look, even though i advise no to)
    Spoiler:

Serperior

ɱɛʟт
    Years
  • The only one I lost sleep over was Lost Silver. I thought the limbless, bloody-eyed Gold was going to kill me in my sleep...and this comes from a person who is barely disturbed by anything.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Fat men in speedos (or god forbid without speedos)... I think there's even a song about that.

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • I voted Maze because I got in trouble for showing my young Cousin that...but I just watched Lost Silver and Suicide Mouse...that crap gave me nightmeres!

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    The "music" for suicide mouse was pretty creepy IMO

The actual video itself though was kinda lame....

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • The BME Pain Olympics are by far the worst thing on the internet. If you haven't seen it, don't try.

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
  • Eew...

I'd have to say lolfish. If you haven't seen it, I strongly don't advise viewing it yourself.

The blue waffle thing brought back memories of the stupid kids of the class. They looked it up on Google Images and covered up the screen with their hand because it was so disturbing. Even though they wanted to see it. WTF. The teacher had a program to actively view our desktop. He never caught them. Not once.

Ew... I've never seen it myself, but this kid at my Karate class actually almost threw up talking about it. I'm glad I've never looked up Blue Waffle....

As for scaries thing on the net, any well founded creepypasta or urban legend that doesn't include 666 popping up randomly. Yes, it is evil, it makes my hairs stand on edge, but not in an OMG sort of way, but more of a, "SCREW THAT" way.Yes, I am Christian, so yeah.

As for things that have actually made me go sleep in my parent's beds (literally) they'd be these:

Suicide Mouse (Scared the heck out of me when I first read it. I thought it would pop up on my T.V which randmoly turns on at times).

The Grifter (Never seen it myself, but I don't dare have the audacity to watch a single millisecond of it).

Dead Bart (Same as Suicide Mouse)

Squidward''s Suicide (Same as above)

Lost Silver didn't exactly scare me, but it did creep me out. Pokemon creepypastas don't have the sting to make me not be able to sleep at night.... except for the Lavender Town tune and whitehand.gif and Buried alive man whom I played poker with last night. The Lavender Town tune creeped me out because the whole, "Kids cried when they couldn't play it and killed themselves", which reminded me of the original reason why my parents never let me play pokemon as a little kid. All those 3 creepypastas were enough to not let me pick up HG for 2 days in a row.

Snow on Mt. Silver was creepy, but I actually like rereading it.

Last edited:

Blender

Will it blend?
    Years
  • Smile.jpg definitely gave me a scare.
    Squidward's suicide creeped me out too,but the worst was this...
    (DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP TONIGHT)

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Can somebody please tell me if these suicide mouse and dead bart things are videos or stories or what? I'm curious but I want to sleep tonight.. :L

Back