• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scheduled Maintenance - Feb 27, 2010

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • Scheduled Maintenance - Feb 27, 2010
    On February 27, 2010, between 12:01am and 4:00am CST, our DataCenter operations team will perform maintenance our H2 data center to ensure the most reliable and consistent power and network connectivity to our servers.

During this maintenance, all servers in these rows will be powered down, moved and reinstalled in the H2 data center.
    THIS WILL AFFECT THE COMMUNITY SERVERS

Once the move is completed, our network connectivity and power will be restored, and our services / sites will return.

While we've scheduled a five-hour maintenance window, we anticipate less than 60 minutes of downtime for each affected server. Our technicians have performed this maintenance in our other data centers and have established a process to minimize the outage period during the moves.
    Questions, replies, and concerns can be directed to this Thread..

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Well, I should probably be asleep at that time, so it shouldn't inconvenience me too severely. :\

I hope that the maintenance goes smoothly.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I hope that everything goes smoothly, hopefully it doesn't effect me.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    I hope everything will work out fine. It probably won't affect me at all, because I'll be pretty busy that day.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow then it will be two updates then. Dang I hope PC will be alright. Hopefully everything will run smoothly.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hope Everything goes well that day!
    good luck Pokecommunity ^_~

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, I doubt that most of us in the US will get affected. Our European and Japanese friends, however... It's only for five hours, right?

Back