• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit Chat

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    PC, Solitaire, vblogging. I have stuff to do.

Plus my trusty DS with Pokemon Diamond.

Years
    I remember you were in Shanghai.... but these dropouts, do you really have such acquaintances? How do they survive if they play computer games all day? o_o I mean, don't tell me their parents just let them...
    Sure, yeah. Some of them are my friends.

Their parents have basically given up on them. So, that's what they do.

I have a friend who is about 20 and he was supposed to go to something like a university, but he didn't want that, so his dad just let him.

Some of my friends are gangsters, or talk like gangsters. Or at least know people, if you know what I mean. Some are good people, though.

People here. They have no life. If they're not beating people up, they're talking about beating people up. Even nerds with glasses talk about beating people up. I mean, it wouldn't matter if the guy you wanted to beat didn't offend you.

If he looks better than you or does something better than you or you just don't like him, you got the right to beat him up.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Wow. O.o

In most of Atlantic City, everyone will end up graduating from high school, at the very least, but how many of them will forgo college and eiter the drug trade or prostitution? Quite a few. The outlying areas, despite low real estate values, are much better: You won't come across many people that removed themselves from high school or are homeschooled. Especially in my town, where we may have one or two.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Ewwwwww I didn't know China was so mediocrity-ruled.

Disgusting. ._.

Well, I've never had any luck in China myself, so I wouldn't doubt it. I still love China though.

Years
    Oh come on, who doesn't love China? It's a bit crowded there, ok. But if you live in the Netherlands you're used to that. The weather is better then where i live and the food is better too. Yum.

22sa

Years
    I love Chinese cities.... I still have yet to visit Shanghai and Hong Kong. XD

Years
    Ewwwwww I didn't know China was so mediocrity-ruled.

Disgusting. ._.

Well, I've never had any luck in China myself, so I wouldn't doubt it. I still love China though.
    I'm on the verge of becoming one of those guys myself. Hang out too much with them, and you'll become one of them.

22sa

Years
    I'm on the verge of becoming one of those guys myself. Hang out too much with them, and you'll become one of them.
    Can't you find a better crowd with interests similiar to yours though? :\ If not, maybe you should goto school again and make some friends. Just some ideas.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Well...um...my lowest grade is a 93 and...well, schools about boring now. A week till Christmas vacation though. ^_^

*sluks at Algebra I semester exams*

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I can't speak for all Chinese, but my parents expect me to be a 'study-aholic' and get above 95% in everything.. PE excepted. =/

22sa

Years
    Hey, some of them are good people.
    I imagine so. I've only seen the idea that gangsters can be good people 100 times already in TV dramas. :P

But if it's true that you know such people, you'll be having lots of fun.

Years
    I can't speak for all Chinese, but my parents expect me to be a 'study-aholic' and get above 95% in everything.. PE excepted. =/

Whoa, you must have some strict parents when it comes to school. Luckily my father (I don't live with my mother anymore) thinks that it's okay when i get at least 55%. But i usually have between 60 and 70%.

Years
    I imagine so. I've only seen the idea that gangsters can be good people 100 times already in TV dramas. :P

But if it's true that you know such people, you'll be having lots of fun.
    Hell yeah, they know how to have a good time.

22sa

Years
    Hell yeah, they know how to have a good time.
    I imagine they'd have a lot ideas. But they still gotta fit your style if you wanna have the same fun, I suppose.

22sa

Years
    I suppose. I don't think my parents like them though.
    Yeah, your parents don't want you to risk your life with dangerous people. I'm not sure what to do about that. BUt it is a proper reason to refuse your badass-imaged friends' company, though at the same time it may just be an annoying restriction.

Back