• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Scrambled/glitched images when following tutorial

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    I am trying to follow this asm routine tutorial (link at end) and I got it to work, however when I change the image to personalize it, it always scrambles the image when displaying in game (only that image in the thread works). I have no idea whats going on... any thoughts?

the original image is working. 100% no problems. I am modifying the image, using paint/photoshop and doing the exact same process and it doesnt work. no signs of weirdness anywhere except at gameplay.

Any ideas? tried searching for graphic insertion tutorials but no luck. Also I have an indication that it may be with compression, because if I just resave the image and repeat it's fragmented/glitched/scrambled.

Thanks!
    cant post links so....
    Pho @ /showthread.php?t=15134-FR-Displaying-IVs-on-the-stat-screen

Back