• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen SCREW RALTS!!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • I remember trying to find a Ralts. Took me forever, then I stopped training it at level 20 after it evolved. I was like "Wtf, ballet dancer?"

But eventually I got back to training it.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.I always take about 5 minutes to find one, but finding the 2nd is harder (cba to hunt for seedot, i trade in Rustboro).
    But srsly, Chimecho and Relicanth are harder.

Started hunting for Relicanth at 30:00, found one at 60:00.And that's the only time i've bothered with the Regis.
    Never found a Chimecho yet, even found a Vulpix of every nature before i can find a Chimecho

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Feebas is way harder. Need to find that freakin' specific plate to catch one. And 'll take forever.

And Chimeco too. 1% catching percentage.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Ralts just popped up randomly so i thought may aswell catch so i did but never tried for feebas or chimecho, In my opinion relicanth is easy to catch i got him in 2 tries

BrockObama

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    they're a pain to find and train, but the end result is so worth it.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • I don't know I think they're so easy to find. And so is surskit. One of my first pokemon on sapphire (way way back when it first came out). I never found out about chimecho until Sinnoh. I actually thought he was one of teh new pokemons

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I had a more difficult time with Chimecho. I searched high and low on Mt. Pyre for at least an hour and a half real time. But I think what it is is that when you're looking for something, you never seem to find it. When you've gotten it (or aren't looking for it) they're everywhere. Happened to me in FireRed with Nidoran female.
    Same here! I remember hunting forever for chimecho in Ruby.

Never really had a problem finding ralts personally...

Back