• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Scripting issue

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    I want to make a pokeball give someone a pokemon, then disappear. When i use the code *below* my game either doesnt give me the pokemon and you hear a click when i select the pokeball, or weird text is displayed and it freezes the rom. Please help me

The code:

#dynamic 0x1EABD0

#org @start
    hidesprite 1
    fanfare 0x13E
    msgbox @event1 0x6
    givepokemon 0x133 0x5 0x1 0x0 0x0 0x0
    waitfanfare
    release
    end

#org @event1
    = [PLAYER] recived a [red_fr]pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    You need to add in advanced map the movement 11, that makes disapear the object from the map. To make disapear foreven you also need to add a person ID so the "Person" (the pokeball) Disapear when the script is over. Hide sprite doesn't make it disapear, it just hide it. maybe you need to try put at the start "lock" and then "faceplayer" to. i have to said that i never try that, so good luck

Back