• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Searching for Starters in Gen 5

Days
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Hi, I'm trying to complete the national dex and I just need a Torchic and a Chimchar, I have all other starters to trade in case you need them, thanks ^^

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • Hi, I'm trying to complete the national dex and I just need a Torchic and a Chimchar, I have all other starters to trade in case you need them, thanks ^^

Sorry for being me that have to tell this, but should ask that in Trade Corner. Right there it's more appropiate place to do trades

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Do you mean gen 6 and or 7? For the most part trades can't be done online on gen 5. However I'm unsure if wiifimi or something allows Internet trades on ds.

Days
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Do you mean gen 6 and or 7? For the most part trades can't be done online on gen 5. However I'm unsure if wiifimi or something allows Internet trades on ds.

You can actually trade in gen 5 changing some settings on the 3ds, that blew my mind when I discovered that

Back