• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Seismitoad VS [Conkeldurr]

Seismitoad or Conkeldurr?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    To get back to the Sunday pattern, unstickying now for a new poll really soon. :3 Also as an extra twist, it'll be one that relates to this one ;)

Continue voting here til the poll ends, and hopefully Conkeldurr winssss.

Years
  • To get back to the Sunday pattern, unstickying now for a new poll really soon. :3 Also as an extra twist, it'll be one that relates to this one ;)

Continue voting here til the poll ends, and hopefully Conkeldurr winssss.

I can come to the conclusion that Conkeldurr has won.

I'm disappointed, why doesn't Seismitoad get a lot of love? Well, see this poll's results.

I voted Seismitoad so I was total disappointed to be on the losing team. Hopefully I might be on the winning team next time.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Conkeldurr all the way.
    Seismitoad is just... Disgusting. Its french name, "Crapustule", made it even more disgust me, since I discovered it with this horrible name (on the other hand, the name Seismitoad sounds pretty good I think). And, its awesome double-type only fit the awesome Swampert, not it.
    Ok, Conkeldurr isn't great neither, but between the two I totally prefer it.

Back