• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Senpaiest

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Hi hello, I love anime and stuff. Ask me stuff, I love questions :)

Senpaiest

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

What is your favorite color?

If you could live in any other state, which one would you choose?

Detox

When do I get a ride in (or on) your new car?

Are you a dog or cat person?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    If you could be an anime character, which anime would you be in it?
    Your least favorite anime?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    So, it's LeoxZapp all the way right? We're sailing this ship to the end!

So like, episode 4 duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. Hurry up and watch it! (Not a question, but do it anyway :P)

And where the hell is that gif from in your OP??? I haven't seen that scene yet.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    What is your favorite anime currently?

What is your favorite color?

If you could live in any other state, which one would you choose?

o1. Right now, it's definitely Kekkai Sensen. I've only seen four episodes, since it's currently airing, but it really does touch on everything I like in an anime c:

o2. Green! Which is also my boyfriends favorite color, so we have to try really hard to make sure everything we own isn't green >w>

o3. Arkansas, I think! It's so pretty there, especially in Autumn.

Heey Risa!.

You bought the Toyota, at the end?.

What do you think about Code Geass?.

o1. Heyyyy B)

o2. Yep! It's a different Camry from the one I showed you,but I love it ahhh.

o3. I haven't actually watched it, haha... I saw two episodes and then forgot. I really should watch it though, I've only heard negative things from people who haven't seen it or think it's the trendy thing to hate on it haha.

I am your best friend right?

When do I get a ride in (or on) your new car?

Are you a dog or cat person?

o1. You're definitely top three, along with Damon and Davey <3

o2. When you come visit me.

o3. Dog person! I've never had a cat, and don't ever want to, litter boxes are disgusting.

I've been meaning to ask you for some anime recommendations, because I really want to get back into the scene of things!

I'm really kind of lost on where I should start though...ever since DBZ/DGBT, I always wanted something that was similar, mostly because I enjoy the kind of beat-em-up shows where characters are op as shit and beat the crap out of each other, lmao. Admittedly, this was the reason I was into Naruto for a while back when that was new, but my interest faded quickly because I believed it to be fairly cheesy. :<

So yeah, what do you personally suggest?

Beat 'em up anime isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I think you might like Jojo. I wish I could recommend more, I just really don't know too much about SUPER SHOUNENS, since I prefer flawed main characters aha.

If you could be an anime character, which anime would you be in it?
    Your least favorite anime?

o1. Oh uhhhh. I hate questions like these, because most popular shows put humanity in a really crappy situation, which makes me think "well, that sucks, good thing it's not me". I've seen people honestly say "I wanna be in Attack on Titan!" and I'm over here like "why in the hell would you want that.....". So maybe something like Fruits Basket or Tsuritama where nothing will try to hurt, eat, or kill me n_n

o2. Least favorite is probably Naruto, for all the popular reasons to dislike Naruto, haha.

So, it's LeoxZapp all the way right? We're sailing this ship to the end!

So like, episode 4 duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. Hurry up and watch it! (Not a question, but do it anyway :P)

And where the hell is that gif from in your OP??? I haven't seen that scene yet.

o1. Hell yeah, LeoxZapp is the best OTP I've seen so far this season. At least until Narudoma starts up, but I know little to nothing about that show -w-...

o2. I watched it when I woke up! Zapp got all worried about Leo and it was cute af.

o3. I'm starting to think it was in the first episode. It wouldn't have been the second or third, and it definitely wasn't in the fourth. I donno ;_;

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    私は、私のキツネの友人が大好きだ!まず、文章にする必要がどのように多くのkyunsとdesus知っている必要があります。あなたは、あなたの気持ちが本当に理解されていることを確認したい。

That was great help. Now I know senpai means cat, kawaii means fart and baka is table. My senpai kawaii'd on my baka yesterday :(

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    After taking care of the A&M section for about 2 months, how do you feel about tbe position?

Most favorite anime of all time? No need to force yourself into picking one, that's impossible lol.

Also how does it feel to be the main character of our A&M school anime?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    After taking care of the A&M section for about 2 months, how do you feel about tbe position?

Most favorite anime of all time? No need to force yourself into picking one, that's impossible lol.

Also how does it feel to be the main character of our A&M school anime?

o1) I love it! All of the regulars are fantastic, and seriously, that makes my job so much more enjoyable. Most people are really accepting of everyone else's opinion, and would rather have a discussion than a fight. It really is a great section to look after, if not almost boring in terms of workload 8) One of the nicest parts of modeling a tight-knit section is being able to get to know all of you, become friends with everyone, and have all these inside jokes LIKE A&M: The Animation.

Also, having access to the staff sections is a huge plus for me, I really do like being a part of it all. Can't say there's anything I dislike, haha.

o2) favorite anime, ughhh ummmm. I think the shows a geeked about the most were Full Metal Alchemist(original, I liked the manga as the manga. Unpopular opinion) and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

FMA basically summed up middle school for me. I remember sneaking up at night, watching the last few episodes. Watching what happened at the end of the second to last episode, and sitting there crying about it lmao. Then I cried over the last episode. Then I cried over the Conquerer of Shamballa.

TTGL was the first anime I watched weekly. It was the first show I watched as it premiered in Japan, and for that, I hold it close to my heart. A DIFFERENT REASON THAN MOST, HAHA. I think the reason I like Kekkai Sensen so much is because of the same reason I liked TTGL so much. The quirky sense of humor and lame pep talks are seriously just my thing, I love it.

o3) ahahaha oh my god, if I would have had my own choice at the beginning of the conversation, I'd would probably call myself the stale best friend of the main character. I walked in on that conversation while I was on my break at work. I think it was ShyRayq who dubbed me main character? I was just like oh okay lmao.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Do you ever go back and rewatch anime that you watched year earlier? If you do what was the last anime that you rewatched? Bonus I guess would be why did you feel like rewatching it!

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Have you ever Totoro-walked down a busy street with a group of friends?

Seraph of the End. Is it enough of a concession to stand the tide of angry AoT fans demanding season 2?

Sub or dub?

How many hours have you clocked on ORAS/X/Y?

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Favorite light novel?

Have you ever been to Japan? If no, do you wish to?

How many friends does a weeaboo have?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I'll bombard you with Pokemon questions instead.

Do you still play Pokemon?
    What's your favorite Pokemon? Favorite types?
    What part of the franchise aside from the games do you like?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Do you still enjoy anime as much as cartoons?
    Why anime is much better than cartoons?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Do you ever go back and rewatch anime that you watched year earlier? If you do what was the last anime that you rewatched? Bonus I guess would be why did you feel like rewatching it!

Sometimes, though not often! I sometimes catch dubs on Adult Swim if I'm watching TV at the time, but rarely do I go out of my way.

Have you ever Totoro-walked down a busy street with a group of friends?

Seraph of the End. Is it enough of a concession to stand the tide of angry AoT fans demanding season 2?

Sub or dub?

How many hours have you clocked on ORAS/X/Y?

o1. ...I.... I don't even know what that is, hahaha. So probably not?

o2. I dislike Owari no Seraph, so probably not -w-!

o3. SUB!! I usually don't like dubs, but if it's something like Inuyasha(an arc heavy anime), that I'll just watch when I'm playing a game, I'd obviously prefer it to be in English -w- I did that a lot when I was playing Runescape a couple months ago~

o4. Oh geez, not many. I got super busy irl after it came out, and I haven't really picked it back up D: Maybe like 50ish?

Favorite light novel?

Have you ever been to Japan? If no, do you wish to?

How many friends does a weeaboo have?

o1. I haven't actually read any! I've been wanting t start on the DURARARA!! novels, but I am so lazy u_u

o2. I haven't, but my boyfriend and I plan on going there for our honeymoon whenever it is that we get married n_n

o3. IS THIS A TRICK QUESTION a lot.

I'll bombard you with Pokemon questions instead.

Do you still play Pokemon?
    What's your favorite Pokemon? Favorite types?
    What part of the franchise aside from the games do you like?

Okay 8D

o1. Yes! Not as passionately as I have in the past, but I still make sure I get each game.

o2. Phanpy is my favorite Pokemon, and oddly enough, my favorite type is Electric, aha.

o3. Um, none I think. I'm not big on the anime, and I never got into trading cards and things ;_;

Do you still enjoy anime as much as cartoons?
    Why anime is much better than cartoons?

o1. I don't enjoy cartoons as much as anime if that's what you're asking. I grew out of cartoons, there's some I can still watch without groaning, but not may haha.

o2. Plot plot plot plot. Plus, you always feel a bit more invested in anime than you do in cartoons. Or at least I think.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Do you play an instrument currently, or dabbled in the past?

Most people don't know about this, but I used to be really, really good at guitar. My parents eventually bought me a cheap First Act guitar, and I played that for a while. I got better and better, but unfortunately, my parents refused to fund my hobby any further, and I eventually quit because I was unhappy with my equipment and too young to buy something for myself :(

Have you watched an anime called Sword Art Online?

I watched the first couple of episodes and disliked it :(

Back