• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help Request] Settings / Stories / Themes for short RPs!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Can you think of good settings or themes or premises (or plot, but maybe put details in spoilers so only potential GMs can check) for a forum RP that shouldn't take more than a few months to finish? Nothing grand, epic, journey-based or stuff based on growth and development - just something short, intense and fun that players would feel involved with from the get-go.

Maybe you even have ideas laying around from before, that could be adopted by someone else if you think you won't eventually get them up and running? :3

(I'd especially like to put out an advert for non-pokémon ideas haha. thanks!)

Years
    Horror themed RP with a slight comedic twist where the goal is for everyone to gradually kill their characters off in progressively more ridiculous/insane/gruesome ways. It's something I've toyed with for a while and may do one day but eeeeeeh. There's so many other things I want to do.

It's so different to anything else I've seen done here before with room for character growth, intense action and just letting loose and writing some dumb fun shit.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Kind of bouncing off of GP a bit....

You could try a version of the game called Clue or a who done it kinda thing.

Back