• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Lugia's OT?

LugiaFreak

Years
  • I was wondering - when you transfer purified Shadow Lugia from XD: Gale of Darkness to your GBA game, does the 'owner' of Lugia's name stay what it was on XD: GoD or does it change to whatever your name is on your GBA game?

...Sorry, that was a little confusing. :-/ Still, any help?

Edit: Also, on a side note, can you transfer Lugia if it is purified? If not, then how do you get a regular Lugia onto D/P without cheating? D-: I hate cheating...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I was wondering - when you transfer purified Shadow Lugia from XD: Gale of Darkness to your GBA game, does the 'owner' of Lugia's name stay what it was on XD: GoD or does it change to whatever your name is on your GBA game?

...Sorry, that was a little confusing. :-/ Still, any help?

Edit: Also, on a side note, can you transfer Lugia if it is purified? If not, then how do you get a regular Lugia onto D/P without cheating? D-: I hate cheating...

It stays the XD trainer when you transfer it. And yes, you can transfer Lugia once purified.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • And.... Purifying Lugia is far from easy. You need to max out the stats need for purification on Lugia, and even then it takes for ever.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    And.... Purifying Lugia is far from easy. You need to max out the stats need for purification on Lugia, and even then it takes for ever.

...Um...once you have the Purify Chamber running at full, Shadow Lugia purifies immediately after you put it in. Maximizing the entire thing isn't that hard, either, with all the dual-types you can catch.

Purifying Lugia is far from being far from easy.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • ...Um...once you have the Purify Chamber running at full, Shadow Lugia purifies immediately after you put it in. Maximizing the entire thing isn't that hard, either, with all the dual-types you can catch.

Purifying Lugia is far from being far from easy.

Strange because I had the chamber running at full and the stats maxed out and before my friend started again, it was only down like a fifth.

MrsMime

Humanshape Pokemon
    Years
  • Let me clear this up more specifically:

In order to purify shadow Lugia, every single room in the purification chamber must be full completely (it doesn't matter if the Pokemon in the rooms are being purified or not, so you can have "normal" Pokemon in there as well) in order to have it running at max tempo. Then, once put in, it will purify completely.

Unless you do this process, nothing else will affect it's purification level (including battling, cologne, or breeding centers). This is the ONLY way you can do it.

Yusie

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Oct 23, 2008
    i have it in the pokemon XD gale i just need to no how to purefie

MrsMime

Humanshape Pokemon
    Years
  • As I explained it my previous post:
    Let me clear this up more specifically:

In order to purify shadow Lugia, every single room in the purification chamber must be full completely (it doesn't matter if the Pokemon in the rooms are being purified or not, so you can have "normal" Pokemon in there as well) in order to have it running at max tempo. Then, once put in, it will purify completely.

Unless you do this process, nothing else will affect it's purification level (including battling, cologne, or breeding centers). This is the ONLY way you can do it.
    That's how. :)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Star image is new, Yay! I like these 2!

It's really easy to purify Shadow Lugia, all you need is nine perfect tempo's shove him in there take him out and bobs your uncle (I know this has been said before), and no you cannot breed on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Colloseum. Also you cannot trade eggs over, if you do not belive me try it your self and waste 5 minutes of your life:P

Back