• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share Screenshots!

Walked 2km while being near starved to catch some Pok?mon.

Spoiler:

^Voltorb at the field! I was a good girl and didn't stop in the middle of the intersection to catch it. Saw some Magnemite too but couldn't catch any. ;-;

Spoiler:

^Another Pidgeotto at a parking lot on the way home, next to one of our local churches where a gym is. Fun.

Spoiler:

^Caught this cutie a few steps past Pidgeotto. So glad! I was wanting him.

Hopefully I'll manage to catch the few mons I don't have yet that are nearby soon.

Hatched some things today and yesterday!

Spoiler:

^Ekans hatched yesterday and Exeggcute hatched a little while ago. I love being able to hatch half a dozen eggs from within another egg. <_<

Spoiler:

^One of the funner glitches. This Pidgey will show up in my nightmares.

Spoiler:

^I really shouldn't have chosen Squirtle as my starter. Already caught a few, guessing it's easier when you live near the ocean like me. Oops. Still awesome though, on my way to getting the awesome Wartortle.

Spoiler:

^Saw this guy a few hours ago!! I was sitting down on a bench at the field nearby my house when he showed up. Except I had no Poké Balls and the shop kept loading blank when I clicked it. >:| So I took the risk and relaunched the game. Slowpoke was still there so I rushed and bought 100 Poké Balls with $5 lmao.

Spoiler:

^Whyyy couldn't a Magnemite have shown up instead

Spoiler:

Pidgeot is massively easy to train with how many wild Pidgey you find, so I've been working on mine. It's better at this point but still my highest CP for now so I'm proud.

This game drains the battery so fast. Went out for 1.5 hrs earlier to hunt and missed Poliwag because my phone died. ): At least I'm rank 8 now!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Found this cutie yesterday whilst driving with friends:
    Spoiler:

And I caught this guy a few hours ago in the court behind mine:
    Spoiler:

Years
    I bought a new phone yesterday and the first app I downloaded was pokemon go lol. Too bad I can't use the camera in the app.
    But, here are my pokemons
    Spoiler:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Managed to evolve this little guy today...
    Spoiler:

There's always at least one Dratini a day by my pond, so maybe someday soon a Dragonite? I just gotta be patient.

Back