• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Share your ORAS Wonder Trade stories

Years
  • Wonder Trade is a gamble. Sometimes, you get some good Pokemon. Other times, you keep on reeling in the first route Pokemon. What Wonder Trade stories do you have?

For me, I'm doing a Wonder Trade challenge. I was force into trading those first route Pokemon for the sake of the challenge, so I gave them nicknames such as "I'm sorry" and "Arceus."

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • I haven't used it very much in ORAS but the best I've gotten so far is a Sneasel in a Premier ball. I'm waiting for the day I get a Charmander through Wonder Trade tbh. That'll be the day.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I haven't used it very much in ORAS but the best I've gotten so far is a Sneasel in a Premier ball. I'm waiting for the day I get a Charmander through Wonder Trade tbh. That'll be the day.
    Keep wonder trading. Charmander isn't hard to come by in my experience lol.

I actually still got spare Charmanders that I bred that I haven't wonder traded yet.

Years
  • I get a lot of Zigzagoons, Wurmples, Magikarps, Skittys, and other commonly found Pokemon. Sometimes I get Pokemon with funny nicknames, and nicknames that can't be mentioned here.

Frostinite

PrettyFrosty
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    The best i got was 2 days after release i got a Lucario
    Still waiting for that elusive shiny drop! It happens!

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • I love Wondertrade! It's a great way to fill out the Pokedex a bit and gain breeding material. My favourite are Pokemon with nicknames. I got a Lucario the other day named Lulu. It's cute and has decent stats. In Y I used to trade Ponytas I bred, thzey came in a Dream Ball and had Egg Moves. In Omega Rubin I trade Pokemon I Dex Nav chained on Mirage
    Islands. Currently Happinies. I'm still in the process of chaining these. Then I'm going to sort through them, keep the best ones and wondertrade the rest.
    I even got my first shiny in OR through Wondertrade. It was a Bulbasaur. Somewhat hard to spot, I had to check for the red star ^^; Now it's a Venusaur.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • Keep wonder trading. Charmander isn't hard to come by in my experience lol.

I actually still got spare Charmanders that I bred that I haven't wonder traded yet.

you lucky ducky.
    I wonder traded with 10 people yesterday before I got bored and the only thing I was excited about was Tropius so I could use it as an HM slave.

If you have any more Charmander you need to get rid of you should totally send one my way, don't care about gender or nature.

Years
  • I get a lot of Zigzagoons, Wurmples, Magikarps, Skittys, and other commonly found Pokemon. Sometimes I get Pokemon with funny nicknames, and nicknames that can't be mentioned here.

I get exactly what he get's. I get nothing good at all. I see people with stories about getting shiny's so i am still somewhat hopeful.

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    So yesterday I got a Ralts, in a masterball, and a Mespirit, and then later a leveled up Charizard, good day for wondering trading

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2015
    I traded a Pelipper away after catching it for the Dex data (I haaaate Pelipper), and got a Wingull (which I love). It's like the Wonder Trade gods love me or something.

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
  • Well, nothing interesting happens in Wonder Trade seeing as all I get are common Pokemon that I could easily just catch. But one time someone gave me a Porygon that just happened to be holding the up grade. Needless to say, I now don't have to worry about getting Porygon2 in the Pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I got 2 pokemon that are on my team at wonder trade . one is my shiftry which i got at level 1(obv in the basic evo)
    as well as aron :)

I mostly trade those pokemon i got on the pokenav radar away.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I traded a Pelipper away after catching it for the Dex data (I haaaate Pelipper), and got a Wingull (which I love). It's like the Wonder Trade gods love me or something.
    you are the same, reason why i put my wingull off the team, i love them and dont want them to evolve...but i know they are quite weak...

Years
  • I havent used Wonder trade in Alpha sapphire. I did use it in Y and i got a shiny Hawlucha 6ivs adamant and shiny beedrill.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I actually haven't Wonder Traded a whole lot in ORAS! I used that feature like it was going out of style in XY, but I've yet to really go on a big Wonder Trading spree.

But, I did get a 5 IV Combee which I plan to breed with, considering it's male lol...

Back