• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Years
  • Is anyone else playing this? It's like, the best game I've played in ages.

My only problem is that it scares the **** outta me. The whole lockdown, quarantine and everyone freaking out is like my worst fears confirmed.

I'm not very far (just saved Haru), anyone have anything to say about this game? Does it get boring or is it really a fantastic game?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have just gotten to the second day and so far the game is great. Has lots of great ideas, good skill system and fusion is great to get better skilled demons. Story is pretty samey so far though.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Replayed it for the third time, and I think I'll be stopping there for awhile. The story was intriguing and I liked the majority of the characters (except for Midori and Keisuke, ugh D:<). I love games with multiple routes, so this obviously has some great replay value. The boss battles are quite challenging on the last day too, depending on which ending you decide on. All in all, it was addictively fun<3

However if you want a good challenge, I suggest that you don't choose Yuzu's route. While it's kind of ideal for the first playthrough (fastest, easiest route of all of them), the ending was rather lame and depressing. D;

Back