• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shining Mitsuhoney 2006 Edition Promo

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
  • for the year 2006, i bring to you a SPECIAL promo to celebrate a release of something Exciting: here i bring to you! the Mistuhoney Shining Promo:

mitsuhoney_shining.jpg

How do you like this one everybody!?

See this new effect i have added to my cards, a copyright sorta thing, - well, if i see others us this thing i will call out "BE ORIGIONAL" c'mon guys, this is my idea, if i see it being used.. i'll do something SO harsh... :P! - that would include congradulations :P! For having such a GREAT idea ;)!

Last edited:

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • Thanx guys,

Okay, in your post King SHuckle, you state that the Weakness Resistance and Retreat are not alligned... I have also come to a conclusion that you are right -un fortunately, as these blanks wont actually be in use next year! i don't see much of a problem.

Oh my, it looks grand! However, the words weakness, resistance, and retreat cost are not alligned.

- - - - - -

Also, see if you notice the "card number" CAS02/PROMO, well, here is the list of promo's CASCADE style so far:

01 - Shining Dodaitose (Japanese)
    02 - Shining Mitsuhoney
    03 - Yuukinooh ex
    04 - Fione ex
    05 - ???
    ?

More will be made though! i assure you of these things :)!

Back