• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny 6IV Azumarill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    NOTE: This Pokemon is a clone. Fair warning for those who don't like that.

Shiny Azumarill (no nickname) @Sitrus Berry
    Huge Power
    Adamant
    6IVs
    168Hp 252Att 4Def 84Spe
    Belly Drum
    Aqua Jet
    Superpower
    Play Rough

New giveaway! I will be using the GTS this time so my timezone problems won't be an issue. The Azumarills come at level 50 and are female. I have 30 of them, and you may only receive one. I'm taking the first 30 people to post and that'll be it.

Now I'm going to need you to put up a Hawlucha on the GTS for an Azumarill (at level 41 to 50) with the message "Look over here". You will then need to post in this thread and give me your in game name (IGN) to notify me. I will make the exchange within 24 hours.

I guess that's it. Enjoy your bellyjettin'.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • If it's not too late, I just deposited a Hawlucha with those specifications.

IGN is Fred.

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    This is awesome! I'd like one please! I'll put my Hawlucha up in a few minutes, my name in Pokémon is Sonny.

UPDATE: The Hawlucha is up!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    I will be depositing the Hawlucha in awhile! Will be editing this post once i have done it! Thanks for the giveaway!!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Just deposited my Hawlucha! :D IGN: Super

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back