• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny 6IV Azumarill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Hey folks I'm out right now but I'll be home in a little bit to send them out. For whatever reason I couldn't get on to the site last night.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Reserve one for me, would you please?

Reserved.

As for the rest of you the Azus have been sent with the exceptions of Sonny, Angie, Megan, and Marc (as well as one on hold for Alex). If you've uploaded them, could you re-upload them because I can't seem to find them. As for the ones who haven't yet, just lemme know when you do.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Reserved.

As for the rest of you the Azus have been sent with the exceptions of Sonny, Angie, Megan, and Marc (as well as one on hold for Alex). If you've uploaded them, could you re-upload them because I can't seem to find them. As for the ones who haven't yet, just lemme know when you do.
    Damn, someone snagged mine. I just put up another one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back