• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny 6IV Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    NOTE: This Pokemon is a clone. Fair warning to those who do not like that.

Shiny Lugia (no nickname) @Leftovers
    Caught in Luxury Ball
    Pressure
    Bold
    6IVs
    252 Hp 252 Def 6 SpDef
    Toxic
    Whirlwind
    Roost
    Aeroblast

New giveaway! I haven't been on for a while but I finally picked up Alpha Sapphire and beat it and now have 30 cloned shiny great walls chillin' in the PC. I will be using the GTS for this so timezone problems won't be an issue. The Lugias will each be level at 50. YOU MAY ONLY RECEIVE ONE. I'm taking the first 30 people to post, and that'll be it.

Now I'm going to need you to put up a Poochyena on the GTS for a Lugia with the message "Great Wall". You will then need to post in this thread and give me your in game name (IGN) to notify me. I will make the exchange within 24 hours.

I guess that's it. Enjoy the shiny bird!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Can u reserve one for me as I am not at home yet. I will repost as I get home as soon as possible.

Ign First

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I'm headed off to bed but I'll be back on in about 17-18 hours (I can only do this at night time).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back