• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny 6IV Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    I just counted and i think there are more left...will put a something in the gts once i beat out of the elite 4 again. thanks again :)

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Done, but if there's none left, thanks for being awesome and sharing your shiny with others anyway <3

edit to add: IGN is right up there, but to completely fulfill your instructions I'll put it in the post too.

IGN: Saronai

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Okay so sent to everyone except Serena and Michael, whom I'm reserving for. Still got 3 walls left. Fyi try to deposit the pokes that I've requested please (I still sent them for the Buneary and Mightyena though). And yea I like to recognise appreciation and let people know they can pick up their pokes, so there's gonna be a lot of fodder in these threads.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Unfortunately you may not trade hacked Pokemon.

Shiny Lugia obtained in the 3rd and 4th gen cannot be Bold 31/31/31/31/31/31. These specific games only generate all perfect stats for the Timid, Modest, Docile, and Calm natures due to the older method of generating/calculating the Pokemon.

There is no way to legitimately obtain a shiny Lugia with six perfect IVs in the 5th and 6th gens. The chances of finding a shiny Lugia in Alpha Sapphire with all six perfect stats with a bold nature without the shiny charm is 1 in 268,435,456. That is 1/4096 for shiny. That is 1/32768 for the three perfect IVs as legendaries are now guaranteed the other three stats being perfect. That is 1/2 with synchronize working half of the time.

Either one of its IVs are not perfect or it is hacked.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    It is hacked, but I was under the impression people knew that. Sorry if I broke any rules, if I did I accept full responsibility.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'm closing this now as hacked Pokemon aren't allowed here. I'll also send everyone who recieved the Lugia a message when I'm not on my phone. Be sure to review the rules or feel free to ask me any questions.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back