• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Altaria and Shiny Wheezing for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2015
    Heya everyone

I've obtained a Shiny Altaria and Wheezing I want to trade. I'm not looking for anything specific, but I'm trying to finish the dex. I could use the tree Legendary Birds, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Celebii, Deoxys, Giratina, Latios and Latias, the three Legendary dogs, the Regi-trio and Regigigas, Arceus, Dialga and Palkia.

Also some cool shinies would be fun. If you have anything to offer me, please reply :).

Years
    Ok yeah im in lol here is what i offer to you for it msg me if anything you want.
    ps-most of the pokemon might not have great natures i don think that matters to you since your trying to complete the pokedex.

Shiny snorlax jpn
    Shiny basculin
    Shiny clauncher
    Shiny spinda
    terrakion
    cobalion
    virizion
    raikou
    also have some starters and volt tackle pichu and extreme speed dratini

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2015
    Have you perhaps got any more legendaries? Like the birds or anything? I'll take that Raikou and Terrakion and Coballion for the Shiny Crobat and Altaria if that's okay with you. I also have a shiny Banette and a Shiny Gardevoir also a Shiny Bellosom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back